Hope for Spring this weekend with nail-polish from Topshop £ 5.
Here’s how to do my party nails from New Years eve.
1. Start with a base coat. I used Revlon Multi Care Base +Top Coat, brilliant 2 in 1.
2. One coat of Bourjois 1 Seconde nail polish in shade 03 Beige.
3. Paint the tip of the nail with Revlon 261 Sparkling nail polish.
4. For extra sparkling texture I finished with painting the tip an extra time with Models Own Juicy Jules.
5. Last a coat of Revlon Multi Care Base+ Top Coat.
It’s been a quiet weekend so I’ve had time for a bit of home spa treatments. Here are my favorite nail products. From left to right.
1) CND Solar oil, nail and cuticle conditioner with sweet almond oil.
2) Ecrinal Durcisseur Vitamine’, this is a nail strengthener that I bought in Paris last time I was there.
3) Seche Vite, dry fast top coat. This is amazing, makes the nail polish dry quick, so no more smudge nails.
4) 680 Revlon Red nail polish.